Welcome to UFO Network, the ultimate destination for electronic dance music enthusiasts! Our company is a unique blend of a news and media outlet, music publishing company, and record label, all committed to promoting and supporting the best talents in the EDM world.
Since our inception, we have been dedicated to bringing you the latest news, reviews, and interviews from the world of EDM, as well as releasing high-quality music from some of the most talented artists in the industry. We believe that electronic dance music is more than just a genre; it’s a way of life, and we want to share this passion with the world.
At UFO Network, we are committed to excellence in all aspects of our business. We strive to provide exceptional customer service, and our team of experts is always on hand to assist you in any way possible. From our news and media team to our record label executives, everyone at UFO Network is passionate about what we do, and we are excited to be a part of this vibrant and ever-evolving industry.
So join us on our journey and experience the UFO Network difference for yourself. We look forward to sharing our love for electronic dance music with you!
What We Do
UFO Network is a brand that specializes in 4 different business models within the EDM industry and consider ourselves an all encompassing cooperation. This consists of a music entertainment company, a music publishing company, a music news and media outlet and a record label, responsible for music licensing.
This includes a wide variety of services offered such as licensing deals, sync deals, signing of artists, bookings, events, mixing & mastering, music promotional campaigns, top-liners, production collaboration, radio promotion, pitching of music to DSP’s directly and much much more!
Soundrive Music Publishing collect the following claimed and unclaimed royalties on your behalf:
- Performance royalties
- Mechanical royalties
- Sync licensing fees
- Licenses for samples
- Printing sheet music
We pitch your music to the following brands, entertainment companies and outlets:
- Love Island
- EA Games
- Retail Stores
- Commercial Departments
- EA Sports
- We chase airtime at the following radio stations – BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2, 6Music, Capital, Radio X, P3 Sweden, P3 Denmark, P3 Norway, 94.7 Highveld SA, 5FM South Africa and many more.
- We pitch your music to all major DSP’s for editorial support and playlisting pre and post release.
- We involve our artists in the media and design process for album art, social media assets, pre-saves and branding.
- All our releases include a promotional campaign to the value of 1000 USD dollars which goes to our own promotional partners as well as advertising campaigns.
- Chart registration UK/US/CA/ZA/SE/DE/UAE
- We provide all Pre-Save links and Smart links.
- Pitching your release for retail playlists to over 4500 stores, such as Wagamama
- Video delivery to VEVO and Tidal on request.
- Video promotion on our own official channel (635k Subscribers at the time of this entry)
- Pre and Post release strategy as to drive as much organic traffic and reach as possible.
News & Media Publication
- We are registered partners of Google News and are a trusted news and media outlet in the industry. Our Website sees 1000+ unique visitors daily.
- Privacy first! We take your privacy seriously and are GDPR ready.
- Our site ranks in the top 40 EDM news publications globally.
- Our team bring you accurate and factual news updates.
- We have interviewed the likes of mainstream artist’s Don Diablo, Mike Williams, Curbi, Goldfish, VASSY, Sam Feldt, Morgan Page, Blasterjaxx and Karen Harding to name a few.
- We work with some of the entertainment business’s top PR and management companies including The Media Nanny, Tomorrowland, Insomniac Events, Armada Music, Spinning Records, STMPD RCRDS, ULTRA Music and more.
Since 2015 we have nurtured and cared for the community we have built and we have been driven by our love and passion for the industry. We have grown to be a very loved presence online as well as in and around the EDM music scene and have more than half a million followers accross social media platforms. Be sure to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, VK, LinkedIn, Google News & YouTube. Don’t hesitate to get in touch – See our contact page.