About UFO Network
Founded by Jacques Maurice Julie & Darren Jonathan Bezuidenhout in 2015, UFO Network are a music entertainment company, music publishing company and a network of record labels dedicated to sharing Electronic Dance Music, artist interviews, EDM news, club and festival information, promotions and press release media. We assist in getting up & coming producers and artists recognized and are also a home for all established artists looking for a label that is transparent and honest. UFO Network specialize in booking gigs and events so get in touch if this is of interest.
Our headquarters are based in Helsingborg, Sweden and run our operations out of South Africa, Canada, France and USA. UFO Network strive to bring you the very best in Electronic Dance Music and have grown a community that shares their love and passion for Electronic Dance Music! We are passionate EDM professionals, producers & enthusiasts who focus on quality and original content over quantity as well as building professional relationships with brands and companies within the EDM industry.
What We Do
UFO Network specialize in 4 different business models within the EDM industry and consider ourselves an all encompassing Cooperation. This consists of Music Entertainment, Music Publishing which is open to all genres of music, Music Licensing through our record labels listed below and Press & Media Coverage through our news and media outlet.
This includes a wide variety services such as licensing deals, synch deals, signing of artists, booking, events, mixing & mastering, music promotional campaigns, Spotify playlist campaigns, top-liners, production collaboration, radio promotion, pitching of music to DSP’s directly and much much more!
UFO Network Publishing collect the following claimed and unclaimed royalties on your behalf:
- Performance royalties
- Mechanical royalties
- Sync licensing fees
- Licenses for samples
- Printing sheet music
We pitch your music to the following brands, entertainment companies and outlets:
- Love Island UK
- EA Games
- Retail Stores
- Commercial Departments
- We chase airtime at the following radio stations – BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2, 6Music, Capital, Radio X, P3 Sweden, P3 Denmark, P3 Norway, 94.7 Highveld SA, 5FM South Africa and many more.
- We pitch your music to all major DSP’s for editorial playlisting and support pre and post release.
- We involve our artists in the media and design process for album art, social media assets, pre-saves and branding.
- All our releases have an initial budget of 1000 USD dollars which goes to our own external promotional partners as well as advertising campaigns.
- Chart registration UK/US/CA/ZA/SE
- We provide all Pre-Save links and Smart links.
- Pitching your release for retail playlists to over 4500 stores, such as Wagamama
- Video delivery to VEVO and Tidal
- Video promotion on our own official channel (577k Subscribers at the time of this entry)
- Pre and Post release strategy as to drive as much organic traffic as possible.
Since 2015 we have nurtured and cared for the community we have built and we have been driven by our love and passion for the industry. We have grown to be a very loved presence online as well as in and around the EDM music scene and have more than half a million followers accross social media platforms. Be sure to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube. Don’t hesitate to get in touch – See our contact page.