Founded by Jacques Maurice Julie & Darren Johnathan Bezuidenhout in mid 2015, UFO Network is a music entertainment company, a music publishing company and a network of record labels dedicated to sharing the latest and freshest electronic dance music. Through our news and media outlet we publicize the latest in EDM news, exclusive interviews with your favorite EDM artists, club & festival announcements, company & brand promotion, event & festival bookings and much more.
At UFO Network, We do our best to assist with maximizing public exposure and provide a platform for established as well as up & coming producer’s, DJ’s and artist’s in the industry to call home. We strive to provide only the best possible service around and We live up to our motto ‘Us For Others’ because at UFO Network, it is us for others!
Our operations are global. UFO Network offices are located in Helsingborg, Sweden and Durban, South Africa. We have teams on the ground in Canada, Germany and United States. Our team are passionate EDM professionals, producer’s & enthusiast’s who focus on quality and original content over quantity as well as building professional long-lasting relationships with artist’s, DJ’s, producer’s, singer’s, songwriter’s, brands and companies within the EDM industry.
What We Do
UFO Network is a brand that specializes in 5 different business models within the EDM industry and consider ourselves an all encompassing cooperation. This consists of a music entertainment company, a music publishing company, a music news and media outlet and 4 record labels responsible for music licensing.
This includes a wide variety of services offered such as licensing deals, sync deals, signing of artists, bookings, events, mixing & mastering, music promotional campaigns, top-liners, production collaboration, radio promotion, pitching of music to DSP’s directly and much much more!
UFO Network Publishing collect the following claimed and unclaimed royalties on your behalf:
- Performance royalties
- Mechanical royalties
- Sync licensing fees
- Licenses for samples
- Printing sheet music
We pitch your music to the following brands, entertainment companies and outlets:
- Love Island UK
- EA Games
- Retail Stores
- Commercial Departments
- We chase airtime at the following radio stations – BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2, 6Music, Capital, Radio X, P3 Sweden, P3 Denmark, P3 Norway, 94.7 Highveld SA, 5FM South Africa and many more.
- We pitch your music to all major DSP’s for editorial playlisting and support pre and post release.
- We involve our artists in the media and design process for album art, social media assets, pre-saves and branding.
- All our releases have an initial budget of 1000 USD dollars which goes to our own external promotional partners as well as advertising campaigns.
- Chart registration UK/US/CA/ZA/SE
- We provide all Pre-Save links and Smart links.
- Pitching your release for retail playlists to over 4500 stores, such as Wagamama
- Video delivery to VEVO and Tidal
- Video promotion on our own official channel (610k Subscribers at the time of this entry)
- Pre and Post release strategy as to drive as much organic traffic as possible.
News & Media Publication
- We are registered on Google News and are a legitimate news outlet that is trusted online.
- Privacy first! We take your privacy seriously and are GDPR ready.
- Our site ranks in the top 50 EDM blogs and news publications globally.
- Our team bring you accurate and factual news updates.
- We have interviewed the likes of mainstream artist’s VASSY, Sam Feldt, Morgan Page, Blasterjaxx, Karen Harding, Curbi and Pascal & Pearce to name a few.
- We work with some of the entertainment business’s top PR companies including The Media Nanny, Armada Music PR, Spinning Records PR, STMPD PR, ULTRA Music and more.
Since 2015 we have nurtured and cared for the community we have built and we have been driven by our love and passion for the industry. We have grown to be a very loved presence online as well as in and around the EDM music scene and have more than half a million followers accross social media platforms. Be sure to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube. Don’t hesitate to get in touch – See our contact page.
For more information feel free to contact us.